810 North 22nd Street
Blair, Ne 68008
Hospital Main Phone Number:
Sleep is important for healthy living. Sleep disorders can lead to short-term problems such as: decreased job performance, memory loss, weight gain, and an increased risk of automobile accidents.
The long-term effects of sleep disorders can be associated with serious health conditions such as: cardiovascular disease, diabetes, stroke, and depression.
MCH’s Sleep Lab provides complete evaluation and diagnosis of several sleep problems, including:
• Sleep Apnea
• Restless Legs Syndrome
A few signs and symptoms of Sleep Apnea:
• Loud snoring
• Gasping or choking during sleep
• Pauses in breathing during sleep – witnessed by others
• Headaches upon awakening
• Un-refreshed sleep and morning grogginess
• Excessive daytime sleepiness
• Falling asleep at inappropriate times, such as during meetings, while driving, etc.
• Indigestion during the night
• Increased urination at night
• Problems with memory and concentration
• Decreased libido
MCH offers a full service Sleep Lab once per week.
A sleep study does require a face to face evaluation with your provider and a provider’s order is required for this test.
Please contact scheduling to arrange your sleep study.