“Babies are like little suns that, in a magical way, bring warmth, happiness, and light into our lives.”
Baby, bébé, baba, dítě, pēpē…no matter what language you speak, the prospect of a new baby is the same, excitement, joy, anticipation, even a little anxiety. Whether you were planning your pregnancy for months or had an unexpected surprise, one thing is certain, you have a limited time to prepare! There is no denying the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has changed the landscape of our world in 2020. Everything from the way we work, dine, socialize, spend time together, do business, and learn has drastically changed. Babies are a welcome reprieve from the madness and hope of a new and lighter future. If you’re new to parenting you might be surprised at all the information being thrown your way, not to mention all the things you’ll need for your new addition! The staff at Memorial Community Hospital and Health System want to help! Join us Saturday, October 3rd for a baby expo.
Due to Covid-19 and the health and safety of our new moms, this year’s event will be by appointment only. In addition, masks must be worn when entering the hospital. Please call (402)426-1494 to schedule your time to tour Labor & Delivery and meet Dr. Paula Theilen-Kocharov and Dr. Kevin Sisk. Our pediatrician, Dr. Jill Reel, would love to meet you as well! Please call (401)426-4611 to schedule a time!
When you sign up you’ll have your choice of the following two prizes.
Mybaby Soundspa Lullaby
Bedtime is now the best time for baby — and you. This HoMedics SoundSpa has three natural sounds, including a heartbeat, as well as three soothing lullabies to help your child softly doze off. Plus, it projects whimsical images on the ceiling for the baby to enjoy. A true must for any nursery.
- Soothing Sounds: Choose between 3 classic lullabies or 3 Soothing Sounds to create a relaxing and calm environment
- Integrated Projector: Utilize the built-in Projector to cast one of 3 scenes onto the ceiling or wall; Simply rotate the disk to changes scenes with or without the use of the sound feature
- Auto Shut Off : In addition to the adjustable volume, set the Automatic shut off Timer to 15, 30, 45 or 60 minutes; No need to disrupt baby after they’re soothed to Sleep to turn the Soundspa off
- Compact & Portable: Small enough to fit in diaper bags and carry on luggage, bring the relaxing and calming Soundspa with you wherever you and baby go; The Included AC adapter makes it
- Easy to enjoy the Peaceful Sounds and images at home or on the go
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: (1) MyBaby Soundspa Lullaby, (1) AC adapter
The First Years 2-in-1 Simple Serve Bottle Warmer
Bottle feeding made easier, any time of the day! A great choice for new parents, daycares, and more, this baby bottle warmer heats up breast milk, formula, and baby food jars in just minutes.
- MULTI-USE BOTTLE WARMER: Quickly warms breast milk, milk formula, baby food jars and sanitizes multiple pacifiers at once
- EASY TO USE: Prefill the water vial to the desired amount and then store in a warmer – no need to measure in the middle of the night!
- COMPACT BOTTLE WARMER: Compact size fits easily on the counter so you can keep in the nursery or on the nightstand for easy access during the night
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST BABY BOTTLES: Works with most wide, narrow, angled, and even disposable bottles
- Auto Shut Off
Don’t forget to enter our drawing for:
- Ingenuity Bouncy Seat
- Graco Pack n Play
- Safety 1st Go & Grow Car Seat
- Goodie Bags and more!
Having a baby is one of the most exciting life events you’ll ever go through! At Memorial Community Hospital and Health System, we are committed to service excellence. We pledge to provide unequaled customer service to you and your family members. Our goal is to be the very best community hospital in the area. The main campus, which is located at 810 N. 22nd St. in beautiful Blair, NE, and its network of outreach clinics, continue to heal, nurture, and promote the health of our community by identifying and meeting the needs of those we serve. Visit us online today to learn more!