Liaison between the physicians, advanced practice providers, nursing staff, management and other hospital departments.
Responsible for the administration and application of all MCH System Physician Clinic sites, policies, procedures and protocols.
- Responsible for day-today operations of the clinics.
- Responsible for the recruitment, hiring, orientation, discipline and evaluation of all nursing staff.
- Ensures that each clinic is appropriately staffed.
- Encourage and foster an environment of teamwork among and between all employees, providers
and departments. This is to be achieved through modeling mutual respect, active coaching, management initiatives, and programs.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program. Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of Nebraska or Iowa required.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
- BSN preferred.
- At least 3 years of nursing experience required.
- Work experience in a variety of clinical settings is required with experience in a doctor's office preferred.
- Supervisory experience is preferred.