- Responsible for providing overall technical support in all areas including network, personal computers, and
- Monitors and manages all network and personal computer systems as assigned.
- Oversees user access and system security functions ensuring adherence to HIPPA
- Responsible for troubleshooting and resolution and documentation of reported system problems.
- Works collaboratively with IT Lead to assist in end-user training and education programs for applications.
- Assists in the design, implementation, and maintenance of internal applications and systems.
- Software application support.
- On-call duty.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science preferred. Healthcare related experience preferred.
- Three or more years of experience required:
1) working with computers, programming activities, network design, systems
design and applications process, 2) Cisco products such as servers, switching,
and firewalls, 3) VMWare, 4) major network operating systems such as Microsoft
Windows XP and higher, 5) diagnostics, repair, and maintenance of PCs, network
hardware, and related peripherals.